See the DevNet landing page for always-available DevNet status, and outage updates.
Welcome to the MousePaw Media Development Network! We've opened up our development tools to facilitate collaboration with other open source programmers and designers. Please take a moment to read the Community Rules and Terms of Development.
The sectors below are all publicly accessible. If you are non-staff, you will need to log into Phabricator with your GitHub account. The other sectors do not require a login.
Staff can log into any part of the network using their company-issued credentials.
These tools are only available for MousePaw Media staff.
Below are the Jenkins build statuses for all the projects that are in development. If a project is missing, it means we don't yet have the build system configured for it.
Wall of Thanks
Hawksnest is running thanks to the expertise and assistance of the following individuals.
- Bryan Anders: Jenkins & Tomcat setup.
- Jeff "Hawk" Clark: Building the server machine.
- Chris "Fox" Frasier: 2014 build support, 2016 build support.
- Jared Hutton: Penetration testing.
- Jason C. McDonald: Setup lead, server maintainance.
- AtomicSpark (#ubuntu-offtopic): Unexpected security advice.
- avivey (#phabricator): Phabricator and SSL troubleshooting.
- csutherl (#tomcat): eHour & Tomcat setup.
- noteirak (#vbox): Jenkins VM build agent setup, Apache troubleshooting.
- whitenoise (#letsencrypt): SSL certificate setup.